The Science of Spying was a major interactive touring exhibition aimed at 8-12 year olds and their families. After launching the Science Museum, London, the show travelled to Canada, Spain, the UAE and the USA.
Anna Faherty worked at the Science Of… in the Science Museum as content manager for the exhibition. The role involved:
- researching the science related to contemporary spying
- evaluating concepts, prototypes and interpretation with family groups and Museum visitors
- developing exhibit concept ideas alongside interaction designers
- appointing, briefing and managing writers
- storyboarding audio and video content
- researching images
- proofing final artwork alongside graphic designers
- developing accompanying curriculum-linked learning resources
- representing the exhibition to international press and media
It’s hard to imagine a ten year old who won’t love this.
Check out the Museum of Nature & Science, Dallas’ Science of Spying webpages.