The Kew Gardens official mobile app helps visitors “explore more of Kew Gardens and dig deeper into our science and horticulture”. It is available in both Android and iPhone versions.
Anna Faherty worked with the Royal Botanic Gardens Kew on the Digging Deeper section of their official iPhone app, which uses greenhouse-based QR codes to access text, image and video content.
The project involved:
- researching relevant scientific background
- identifying appropriate ‘gateway’ plants for content delivery
- writing concise and accessible text to deliver agreed messages
- sourcing third part images and videos
- overseeing on-site filming
Find out more from Kew Gardens.