A comprehensive online resource to help professionals in any field effectively share data with a range of colleagues.
Anna Faherty worked with Nelson Croom, who publish online learning courses for membership organisations and professionals, to develop Presenting Numerical Data. Key learning outcomes include:
- Selecting, sharing and interpreting data in a range of professional contexts
- Understanding the difference between data, knowledge and insight
- Posing critical questions to interrogate other people’s data
- Using verbal and visual methods to explain complex material to non-specialists
- Building persuasive arguments founded on data
- Considering the value and challenges associated with unstructured and big data
- Evaluating and improving your ability to effectively present data
The course offers approved continuing professional development for a number of different professions.