The HMS Beagle Project is a registered charity working towards launching a modern rebuild of HMS Beagle “to inspire and motivate global audiences through unique public engagement and learning programmes and original scientific research”.
Anna Faherty worked with the HMS Beagle Project trustees and web designers M/A to develop a visual brand and comprehensive new website.
The project involved:
- stakeholder consultation
- developing and agreeing strategic aims and objectives
- appointing, briefing and managing brand and web designers
- writing and editing website text
- sourcing website images
- inputting content into the bespoke CMS
- building support for new brand rollout and website launch